Parnel Legros, Ph.D.
- Strength in Exercise Physiology and Sports Nutrition
- Founder and Owner of Legrosports
- Motivational Speaker in Exercise and Weight Control
- Former Olympian
- Holds a 7th degree black belt in judo and has a solid background in other combative sports, such as Kung Fu, karate, and collegiate wrestling
- Professor of Health and Physical Education
- Has received many accolades throughout his career, such as: Metropolitan Judo Coach of the Year, United States Olympic Committee Coach of the Year, and United States Judo Federation Coach of the Year
- Produced Many National Champions and International Athletes
At Legrosports, the emphasis is not only on exercise but, also on nutrition as well. From the convenience of your home, you can start taking charge of your body through exercise & nutrition. Keep in mind that you have one body, one prototype. My job is to help you understand how it works so you don’t ruin it.
This body you own, was well put together by the creator and how you take care of it will determine how well you’ll enjoy the future.
I will create an exercise prescription & a dietary analysis for you with a comprehensive lifestyle change. You will learn how to fuel your body with proper nutrition. You’ll learn how to reach & maintain your ideal weight.
Keep in mind that:
Your height determines how much you should weigh.
Your weight determines how much you should eat based on your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) & your energy expenditure nutrition program through this culinary experience, will enable you to develop new taste & new ways to enjoy food.
How much you should eat determines the percentage of carbohydrates, fats, & protein you should have in your body.
The fitness program has a strong focus on personal achievement. Note that 1/3 of the US population is inactive, and inactivity can lead to metabolic problems.
You will learn about nutrition from the comfort of your home. This experience will enable you to develop a taste for different & innovative ways to enjoy healthy foods.
This program is designed to teach you how to prepare healthy, whole food meals.
Once you register, a link will be sent to you to join via zoom. Also, the ingredient list will be sent to you ahead of time with instructions about how to prep prior to the class.